Seven Danger Signs of Gum Disease
- Your gums sometimes bleed when you brush your teeth.
- You've got bad breath or a bad taste in your mouth.
- Your gums are soft, swollen or tender.
- Your gums are receding from your teeth, making your teeth appear longer.
- Your teeth have changed their position slightly, making your "bite" different.
- Any of your teeth are loose.
- Pus seeps from your gums when you press them.
If you have any of the above symptoms, call Dr. Versman, Dr. Heller, and Dr. Beckman as soon as possible at 303-755-4500 to schedule an appointment or use our easy online contact form.
Remember, the earlier you treat periodontal disease, the easier it is to control.